Wednesday, December 28, 2011

{2011} Half Year in Review

Hello! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! David and I had a great holiday weekend and are looking forward to celebrating his birthday and the New Year coming up soon!

In the spirit of the New Year, I decided to take a look back at what all we have done this year (on the blog). I started this blog back in July. I meant for it to be a creative outlet for me to share inspiration and a few projects here and there. I didn't expect to see much when I looked back but I was actually a little surprised at what I had accomplished in that time. Mostly small craft projects and a little decorating for the seasons but it's a start, right?

In July, I talked about a teensy little crush that I had on a popular trend, my husband's award winning salsa, a cute baby gift and asked for some color advice on a furniture project (that I have yet to complete)!!

In August, I finished up a quick Pinterest Challenge project before we took off for our trip to Ukraine. David and I also celebrated our first anniversary on August 7th.

In September, I worked on quite a few crafty projects like- the sunburst mirror, mosaic cross, lamps, inspiration stones, and my fall wreath.

In October, David and I took a trip up to Petit Jean Mountain. I gave you a home tour of my uncle's cabin, Moosehead Lodge,the vineyards and a peek into my cousin's beautiful wedding

In November, I showed you how I made some word art for a wedding gift and started on a little DIY project for decking the halls.

And in December, it was all about Christmas!

I can't believe that there are actually {38} of you that take the time to read what I have to say! Thank you all so much- it really means a lot to me! I hope I am not too boring!!  Next year I hope that I will have more time to work on projects and post more often! 

I hope you all have a wonderful new year!!


  1. Wow! You've accomplished so much in your first six months :). Looking forward to following your adventures in 2012.

  2. You've done a lot in such a short time! I love the Subway text art - so cute and personal to you guys. =)

  3. Happy New Year! I can't wait to see what you come up with in 2012!

  4. Love this post! It's linky party time again on my blog! I hope you can join! Here is the link! Your friends are welcome too!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section so if you ask a question come back to look for my answer. However, it is much easier for me to answer questions through email at

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips