Saturday, October 6, 2012

{31 Days} Do Whatcha Gotta Do

Day 6: Do Whatcha Gotta Do

Just getting this post in in the nick of time! The reason- David and I had a garage sale and are completely worn out! We pulled a late night last night- later than this old married couple ever see- and then worked from sun up til sun down today!

Sometimes, as a DIY hoarder, you do what you got to do to make space in the junk room and keep the husband happy!! I sadly had to part with some of my projects at today's sale. I had a small business dream a little over a year ago that I would hunt down great deals on furniture and bring it home to fix up and sale for a profit- but that dream didn't get too far past a collection of chairs, a few tables, and one large dinning set before I soon realized that these projects take time and that is time I didn't really have. So I sadly said goodbye to quite a few today but... I saved just a couple to hopefully get to soon!! We'll see!

Sorry there is no fun DIY project today! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

6 down! 25 to go!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section so if you ask a question come back to look for my answer. However, it is much easier for me to answer questions through email at

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips