Sunday, October 7, 2012

{31 Days} Big Things Baby Gift

Day 7: Big Things Baby Gift

On this lazy Sunday afternoon, I needed a simple DIY project to complete for today. Baby Rhett celebrated his first birthday this past week and we are heading up to see him and his parents this weekend. I wanted to create something for the little man and after seeing this quote on Pinterest, I knew what it was that I was going to make.

I thought it was a great saying for a nursery. I grabbed an old sketch book from my college days and had fun doodling this fun little print.

I had a frame at home so this was a simple project I completed in about 15 minutes!

Anyone have any cute gift ideas for baby Rhett to go with this print?

7 down! 24 to go!

3 comments:

  1. super cute:) Beginnings is spelling wrong on the print though - unless you meant it to be spelled that way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kymmie. It does kind of look like that! But what looks like an "e" is really an "i". See the dot above it?

      Delete
  2. That's adorable! What a sweet idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section so if you ask a question come back to look for my answer. However, it is much easier for me to answer questions through email at lorrinteriors@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips