Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mirror Mirror on the Wall

I have been looking for inspiration to fill up a wall in my living room- and mirrors are perfect. They reflect light, give dimension, and you can easily find them anywhere (thrift stores, flea markets- all those good places). Our living room lacks a lot of natural light... we only have a set of french doors. So this solution will bounce the light around and make it feel brighter! Take a look at some of my inspiration:

via
via
via
via
via
via
I love the collected look. I don't want it to be matchy matchy at all! All different shapes, colors, sizes and patinas on the mirrors are what I am dreaming of!  Here is what I have so far....
So I have a long way to go! But it is fun to always have something in mind when I stop by thrift stores or flea markets. And there is normally quite a few to choose from so I can be picky and find the unique ones that I absolutely love!

Do you have any fun mirrors around your house? What do you think of the mirror walls?

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful way to fill a way ... my sister in law has a mirror wall in her house and I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bathroom! Do you know what kind of sink that is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure Maggie! But that sink is great!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section so if you ask a question come back to look for my answer. However, it is much easier for me to answer questions through email at lorrinteriors@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips