Monday, April 23, 2012

{Wedding Planning} Engagement Photos

Everything is on a roll for my sister's upcoming wedding! I had the privilege of taking this cute couple's engagement photos a couple of weeks ago! I am no professional photographer but I have a nice camera (although I don't really know all the bells and whistles) and I gave them a good price! (free) : )

We pinned cute photo ideas on Pinterest and had a great time posing and snapping away! Here are a few of my favorites! 




 











4 comments:

  1. These photos are gorgeous, well done! I am in love with your sister's engagement ring, it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Her ring is gorgeous!! He did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness ... you did such an amazing job! These photos are gorgeous! Beautiful setting, beautiful couple and beautiful photos :). I love the picture of their reflection in the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jenn! That one is one of my favorites too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section so if you ask a question come back to look for my answer. However, it is much easier for me to answer questions through email at lorrinteriors@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips